Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a natural person or legal person. You directly provide us with such data when you use the services, or interact with us or while contacting us for support. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources. The personal data we collect may include but not limited to name, gender, enterprise name, postal and email addresses, phone number, login information (account and password), photos, and certificate information, etc. depending on the services that you use. We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of messages you send us, such as the query information you provide, or the questions or information you provide for customer service support.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Creating your account.
- Fulfilling your transaction or service requests, including fulfilling orders; delivering, activating, or verifying products or services; providing training and certification; managing and processing training and certification exams; participating in onsite or virtual activities; fulfilling your requests for changes or providing you with the requested information (such as marketing materials for products and services); and providing technical support.
- Contacting you, sending you information about products and services that may interest you, market surveys, or satisfaction surveys; or sending you marketing information.
- Sending you important notices, such as installation of and updates to operating systems or applications.
- Providing you with customized user experience and content.
- Improving our services through internal audits, data analysis, and research.
- Analyzing the efficiency of our services.
- Synchronizing, sharing, and storing the data you upload or download and the data needed for uploading and downloading.
- Ensuring the security of our products, services and customers or users, executing and improving our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
You can manage or delete cookies based on your own preferences. In addition to cookies, we may also use other similar technologies on our services.
Access and Control to Your Personal Data
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to the company is correct. The Company is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database.
The security of your personal data is important to the company. The company uses appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. The company is committed to protecting your personal data; however, please note that no security measure is perfect.
The company shall retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this agreement, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. The data storage period may vary with the services. The standards the company uses to determine the retention period are as follows: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention; etc. We will maintain your registration information as long as your account is necessary for service provision.
A child must not create the account without the consent of a parent or guardian. If a child's personal data is collected with prior parental consent, we will only use or disclose the data as permitted by law, with the explicit consent of the child's parents or guardians, or when necessary for the protection of the child. If we accidentally collect a child's personal data without verified prior consent from the child's parents, we will attempt to delete the data as soon as possible.
Third-Party Providers and Their Services
You may receive any alert from third parties other than the company and its partners ("third parties"). The company does not have the right to control such third parties, but you can choose whether to use those links, view the content and/or access the products or services provided by third parties.
The company cannot control the privacy practices and data protection policies of third parties that are not subject to this agreement. When you submit personal information to such a third party, please read and refer to the privacy protection policy of the respective third party.
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
As a global company, your personal data collected may be processed or accessed in the country/region where you use the services or in other countries/regions where the company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers or business partners have a presence. These jurisdictions may have different data protection laws. In such circumstances, the company will take measures to ensure that data is processed as required by this Policy and applicable laws, which includes when transferring the data subject’s personal data.